Where's my tranny teardown video?

Allyn has the file and it is huge, he is looking at ways of compressing it farther (338mb) in dixv. I am gonna try one more thing tonight to make it smaller also, Ron if needed I can burn a copy and send it your way.

Brian

Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
your wife... interested in a tranny tear down...
since when... HAHAHAHAA

=====
http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/