WTB: Driver seat

LMAO - you Mike are a comedian. Just kidding I have yet to find the seat you have described.

Brian

Mike Smith <smithma7@yahoo.com> wrote:

I'm looking for a driver's seat with everything functioning as it should. Need black/grey cloth seat. Needs to move in all the right directions, have lumbar support intact, and prefer it to be hole-free.

Mike

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source