1991 Turbo Diesel Motor for sale

Just out of curiosity, is that a real turbo diesel (engine code MF) or an
eco-diesel (engine code 1V,) which is a 1.6TD block with smaller turbo and
no boost fuel enrichment?

I wasn't aware that the US got TurboDiesels after 88 or so - of course, I
am continually surprised by what was sold where... :)

If it IS a 1V, on the bright side you potentially have a very enviable AVX
gearbox, complete with 4.25 final drive ratio...

For those seriously considering the swap (just in case) you'll also need
to source an A1 diesel passenger motor mount carrier and A1 diesel timing
belt covers, as well as A1 turbo diesel exhaust elbow and downpipe (or
manufacture a custom downpipe.)  Little niggly bits like airbox and
plumbing, fuel filter bracket etc. would also help to round it off...

Drew