Rocco roof racks?

Being a Thule rep for awhile, I'd reccommend Yakima because it's a little simplier to install and usually cheaper. Unfortunately, you just missed out as I just sold my rack for my scirocco. You won't find the Q-clips (the feet) on Ebay as it's specific to scirocco. Everything else should be easy enough to find on ebay, that's where I got all my stuff. Came to about $300 due to locks, the q-clips and I had to buy some bar ends and stuff. If you go to the Yakima website, you can get fit info and part numbers and everything for your car. You'll need q-clip 33, 48" load bars and I forget what number feet. Good luck and I have the snowboard/ski attatchment still if you're interested.

Dan

Mark Mages <wasserbox@yahoo.com> wrote:
I've got the Thule on my car.

http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/Automotive/Scirocco/rocpxmn.htm

I got it used on Ebay with all the parts for 2 bikes
and the foot pads for ~$200.

Works really well, and hasn't screwed up my roof yet.