From: "chuck blue" <sukchew@cox-internet.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 8:35 PM
Subject: Re.coupla a Questions

Dan,Yah,
 I had the trouble.
 The secret is a die grinder, a real good high speed rotary bit,patience of
a ole man and good air pressure.
Don't drive with the wheels grinding on the calipers. Remove the wheel and
locate the spot that the wheel contacts the
caliper. remove a little metal on the caliper and try the fit.if it rubs
take off some more. After you have clearance allow
for temperature expansion. I don't know which caliper that you have but you
shold be able to get the necessary clearance
without weakening the caliper.
 Be sure and inspect the wheel to be sure you don't have a problem created
by the wheel rubbing. Sever gouging can cause a weak spot.
Chuck, Ole Blue