CV's going? Or could I have a warped rotor?

The cv boots look perfect. I did the passenger cv and it was all crunchy
when i was cleaning it out. Going to do the driver one this weekend. Umm the
only time I have vibration is when I brake, and its really really bad. I got
no idea what it could be. The car feels solid at high speeds, only wants to
slowly pull to the passenger side. I will do the cv's and see if my car
still does it when i get it back on the road, if it does I will do the
bearings. How hard is it to do the bearings with the engine in and all back
together?? Never done it before.