CV's going? Or could I have a warped rotor?

My engine has been out of the scirocco for more then 3 months now, and im
putting it back in, in a couple of weeks. I just remembered that my front
driver side makes noise. I think its the cv but not sure. It only makes this
noise when I turn left, and its hard to hear when going fast but coming to a
stop I can hear it, also a little when not turning but not a lot. The noise
is a 'swosh' 'swosh' noise.

Also my wheel gets a little hard to turn at a point. With the tranny and
engine out, and when its all together. I have no idea what this could be
coming from, other then a warped rotor. Do the slotted, vented, cross
drilled rotors warp easy? Or should I check somthing else? What else could
this be?

Thanks