From: Anson Clement [mailto:ansonivan@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 3:40 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: anybody try kumho ecsta 711's?

I need new tires for vic.... my yokohama avs ES100's are bald after 10k.....
dunno how that happened.....

Anyways,  since I consume tires with such ferocity perhaps cheaper tires
would be a smartish idea..... enter the 711's!  they go for $36 each from
the tire rack, anybody have experience with these things?

Anson