what impact could loose 16v center valve cover bolts cause?

i had that on my old head, no probs. only thing is you may get an oil leak
into your #2-3 spark plug holes.

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA-->Soon to be New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...