what impact could loose 16v center valve cover bolts cause?

I think the only effect would be the obvious oil filled plug wells, I don't see why you could'nt go up a size. For about $50 you could buy a half decent metric tap and die set, certainly a better investment than a one time shot heli-coil...... mmmmm..... tools......

Anson

Jeff Toomasson <jtoomasson@yahoo.com> wrote:
I just went to OSH yesterday for the M6x1 Heli-Coil -- $35 f*cking dollars!!!!! (please use vaseline next time!!)

Both of my center valve cover bolts on 16v head are stripped, what could potentially happen if I leave this alone? Does anyone know if I could just tap it with one size larger?

Thx, JT