new side repeaters

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:36:48 +0100 "Adam J Garside"
<adam.garside@uk.ibm.com> writes:
> Hi Everyone,
> Fitted my new side repeaters, Opinions please??
>
> http://www.geocities.com/little_log/rep1.jpg
> http://www.geocities.com/little_log/rep2.jpg

DOH!! You stole my idea out of my head! LOL!!

Looks good but I had given thought to installing them inline with the
side moulding, but with the side moulding removed. (In other words, move
yours up 1/2".)

I saw those on a convertable BMW M3 and thought they were very nice
looking side markers and would look simply impressive on my car. Looks
like you thought the same thing! Looks good man!

Shawn Méze
#30 2002 SDR Solo2 AS Champion. 86' Jetta GLi 8V 84' Scirocco 8V
82' Scirocco "Ruflus"  80' Scirocco S  79' "Project FSP Scirocco
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!