Rocco roof racks?

I use to have a bike shop and sold both Thule and Yakima.  The Q feet
racks from Yakima are by far the best.  The feet can move better to fit
your roof.  If you want to keep the front wheel on your bike, you need
to get a short roof line kit.  If you can deal with taking your front
wheel off, then you can still carry 2 bikes or 2 boards, but not the big
box.  Look for some used bars and feet.  The only new thing you will
need is the "clips" and "pads" to fit it on your car.  The prices for
new stuff is about the same everywhere.  Not much profit in that stuff,
so they only get so cheap.  You can join Performance Bike's club and
look for the lowest ad price you can find.  10% back from club towards
your next thing you buy + what ever you save from the ad.  Still a pile
of cash.