coupla questions

Ok, no prob. The springs are most likely going into my mk1 which has brand new shocks and bearings. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't the springs causing the bouncy-ness.

Dan

Kervin <kervinridgley@earthlink.net> wrote:
The bouncy stuff is from worn shock. I'd replace all four corners. You
may as well put in strut bearings at the same time. You may have some
worn ball ends too.

Dan Smith wrote:

--
Kervin
86 Scirocco 2.0 8v 4K+80% and lots of other numbers and letters