Julie made it home at last!

Hahaha, I have a feeling she didn't, because if she did 100km isn't very impressive. I figured she was somewhere where the speed limit was the equivalent of 100mph. If that is the case, I may have to take a little trip north...

Dan

Kareem <6keb1@qlink.queensu.ca> wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003, Julie Macfarlane wrote:
> BUT! Wow speed limits of 100? Man its a wonder more yanks haven't moved to
> the GWN!

You do realize that that's in km/h and not MPH, right?!!!?

Kareem
81 S
88 2L 16v