Cincy 2003 tshirt for U?

Sorry for the interruption here...

Several people have contacted me (before we even left Dauns house
actually) about getting
a Cincy 2003 shirt in a smaller size.  In my infinite wisdom, I did
not order enough Larges or
Mediums.  Some people also didn't manage to catch me in time to snag
one of the ones I
had there.

Anyway, if I can get enough people (at least 6) to order a Large or a
Medium sized shirt, I'll
do another small run of this years shirts (design from last year is
not available, design
from 2001 is available, but I cannot find the box right now.  I
suppose if we had enough
interest in last years design, we could do more...)

So what I need from those people that are interested:

Name, mailing address, size, and $14 in my paypal box for
brett@netacc.net.  They will
start to be send out after June 30th if I can get enough people that
want the smaller sizes.

Thanks!

==Brett