Nuespeed

As they have somewhat nice stuff, they are far from the shiznit.  The
missing linkz is better, but you still get some slop from the tsr ends that
is used.  You need to try mine out.  I get rid of all slop from the
firewall forward with linkage.  I use spherical rod ends or heim joints if
you want to call them that.  Ask Patrick what he thinks of his.

At 01:44 PM 13-06-03 -0700, you wrote:

>It's been a while since I've been investigating things to put in my car.
Years, to be frank.  Is Nuespeed still the shiznit regarding things like
sureshift/shortshift kits, sway bars, etc. ?

>Mike
>

>word (w?rd)
>interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to
something. Sometimes used with up. Source