[Dan and Lacy just came through]

Yup, Lacy did pretty well learning the stick, once I taped a block of wood to the clutch. ;) My clutch is real low to the floor, too low for her to reach. Man, teaching her was horribly painful though, I kept jamming my left foot to the floor looking for the clutch pedal on the passenger side. Overall though, the abuse wasn't too bad and who knows, maybe she'll be driving a rocc to Cincy next year. On the mountains, she even complimented the handling and cornering ability and was quite impressed, even though she was driving the stock mk1. Compared to her 00 Jetta though, she's easily impressed. Glad everyone else made it back alright as well.

Dan

Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:
Way to go Lacy! It was great to meet you, and you'll be real comfy with that
stick by now. See you next year! Cathy