From: Joe Doty [mailto:Joe.Doty@lcnetwork.com]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 2:23 PM
To: Mike Smith; car
Subject: RE: Nuespeed

If by "the shiznit" you mean "hideously overpriced" then yeah.  At least
as far as shortshift kits, there's too many other cheaper, better
alternatives.
Although I do have a 28mm Neuspeed rear sway bar, their main product
line focuses mainly on ricey BS like billet radiator caps, "hi flow
intakes", and the like.

http://4crawler.cruiserpages.com/Diesel/ForSale/ShiftLinkage.shtml

I have that shift linkage on my '88.

Joe Doty