Look for VW shop in Pittsburgh

I apparently only have bad advice for you.  I've taken my cars to Paul's VW for inspections and for warranty work on my Passat.  The guy who runs the place honestly doesn't realize he's a crook, he just thinks 1. his shop is worth that much, and 2. that everything his mechanics can complain about a car HAS to be fixed to get an inspection.  I did some work on his website for him so I got a discount on a few things.  I don't let them do any service on my cars because I don't let others touch my cars unless I have to or its free - and they are expensive.

I'm leaving Pittsburgh in two weeks to head back to Texas.  Need a nice, cheap house?  Yes, I'm serious!  Heck, you might even find a few scirocco parts leftover in the garage when I leave! LOL.

Brian