No-Rice@Guildford June 2003 - lotsarocs

Hah Ha!!

My Rocco is Famous!!!  Third Page , Forth Picture down!

What an honour, If i'd known I would have written a speech.
I'd like to thank the photographer for taking the picture, my parents for
giving life to me, Nationwide Building Society for the overdraft,  GSF for
helping keep the Rocco on the road, VW Parts for their supplying of parts
and finally I'd like to thank VW for making the Scirocco in the first
place.

Oh, and God too (Don't wanna forget him or i'll get a thunderbolt up me
backside)

Adam
'92 Scala 1.8i
'88 325i
http://www.geocities.com/little_log

                      Roccogti@aol.com
                      Sent by:                    To:       scirocco-l@scirocco.org
                      scirocco-l-bounces@s        cc:
                      cirocco.org                 Subject:  No-Rice@Guildford June 2003 - lotsarocs

                      12/06/2003 20:12

wow what a presence over 165 cars, including poss 10 scirocco's 2 mk1's too

great to see they are floating about...

pics are here if ya wanna see them

<A HREF="http://norice.topcities.com/normjune03.html
">http://norice.topcities.com/normjune03.html</A>

enjoy...

<A HREF="www.sciroccomania.com">www.roccomania.com</A>
<A HREF="www.no-rice.com">www.no-rice.com</A>

See us in this months PVW

Scirocco Mk2 1.8 GTI, Scirocco Mk2 1.8 GTX
Mk1 Golf 1.1N, Mk1 Golf 1.5 GLS