strange turbo pic

  Since I know enough about turbos not to mess with them (for now), and
supposing that the setup does fly as advertised, I have to wonder if this is a
track-only mod. Looking at where the air filter is, I would think that on the
street cleaning it would be a monthly requirement. Also, having the turbo that
close to the ground would leave it open to damage by speed bumps or road debris
compared to having it mounted higher up like in the engine compartment.
  Just my $.02.

Carl -loving the dry heat of AZ, but wish I could have gone to Cincy-
77 'rocco
03 Ion