strange turbo pic

Prototype is black '93 Z28 with purple flames on front.  Sounds like
alot of you have seen or heard of the car.  Car was at UVSC carshow
along with a few of our trucks.  Turbo mounts in rear on all our
vehicles which raises some eyebrows and always draws in a few sceptics.
Our system works real well and has several benefits that come from
putting the turbo that far back.  First is that this kit installs in
about 2 hours and anybody can put it on without hacking up your ride.
Second is that our turbo temps are about 500 F cooler than those on
underhood applications and that means less heat put into the air charge
and lower underhood temps.  Plumbing charge to the front provides a very
efficient intercooler without the typical pressure drop accross
conventional intercoolers,  Won't go into the rest right now.  Prototype
did pick up 14 mph in quarter mile and car ran 13.0 at this elevation at
111 mph with moderate 7 psi on street tires w/ 2.73 gears and automatic
(car is totally stock other than our system).  Engineer from Garrett
came up last week to check out our systems and was very impressed with
all aspects of the kits.  Said our Camaro was one of the fastest cars
he'd ridden in.  Everyone is concerned about turbo lag with turbo so far
back.  Not the case, our system is designed to operate with turbo in
this position and has hardly any lag.  Will break the tires loose at
about 40 mph.  Have car set up to run 10 psi w/ water injection at the
flip of a switch.  Did dip into 12's but mostly just spins tires real
bad.  Just got some drag radials and ordering set of 3.73's w/ converter
and shift kit.  Car should hit 11's easy. Anyone interested is welcome
to come by the shop.  We are in Orem.
Shannon
You're Face Here