OT Update on BBS Body Kit

Hello again.  I guess I worded my info incorrectly with my last post about
the body kit.    What I was trying to say was that the kit DID cost about
$1200.00 when it was new.  However I am open to offers that are lower.  I
was hoping to get all my money back,... but I know that is probably
unlikely,...especially since I'm in a bit of a hurry to free up room in the
garage.  (I'm really getting the "itch" to start putting some sandpaper to
the caddy!)  So $750.00 seems fair to me.  Let  me know what you all think
and make me offers in that "ballpark",... I may go for it.  Lastly,... the
kit is located in South Carolina and I can arrange shipping through work
which will help lower the shipping cost. Pics avail. upon request.
thanks again,
Chris
'88 16v Rocco
'78 8v Rocco