Being barn? was[Pick on Cathy about her dialup

AHAHAA, see what happens when ya write email with only 3 hrs sleep...
what am I doing in texas.. enjoying the heat... and the ability to drive either of my scirocco's with the sunroof or the windows down in shorts and t shirt 99% of the year.
how the storage area for your new baby for this winter coming along eh ?

Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:

"ATS - Patrick Bureau" wrote:
> yeah even on my farm (33 Miles from Dallas) I have DSL, and I could (and
> probably will one day switch over) even get DirectWay satellite
> bi-directional internet....common Cathy get with the new millennium already
> ya 2 years late

What the hell ya doing down there Patrick? I always did wonder about
frenchmen, and now this? Is this where they keep all the wierdness from
Roswell or what?
Cathy, on slow dialup, but at least I don't have a "being barn"