Oil around #1 plug

have you tried changing your plug?
but if oil is being pushed back up the thread of the plug, sopunds like ya
got some ring job ahead of you. I would do a compression tested just to see.

Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.