cincy 2k+4 photo collection request / hosting - update

Yeah, it's only KM... :)

The 7A gearbox (3.94 final, .71 fifth) makes for low highway rpms, and the
torquey diesel eats it up (on the way home I kept wanting to speed up on
the hills for some reason or other... :) )

The tach is currently reading low - I had adjusted it a bit too far down
when I did the MFA install, and have to adjust it back up a bit next time
I have the cluster out.  In the shot where I was doing 135 (only 84 mph)
it should have been turning around 3450 rather than 3250.  If I had my
camera with me this morning I could have taken a shot at 150 (93mph) which
it did with surprising eagerness when I pulled out to pass a car and a
truck on the way to work (but shhh - don't tell anyone.)

Drew