some Cincy pics up

That would be Cathy's beautiful "Silver Headache" complete with all kinds
of toys and tricks.

On numerous occasions I've offered to relive her of the burden of the
headache, but she insists on "suffering" with it.

Of course, now that she's got yet another Scirocco (yet another Mk1 even!)
I think it will be in her best interest to give the soon-to-be neglected
Headache up to someone who can appreciate her for what she really is... :)

Just teasing Cathy... :)

Drew

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |