cincy 2k+4 photo collection request / hosting

I guess I should have made my images 800x600 instead of 1024x768, but they
always seem to lose so much then.  Note that on the link I posted earlier
today (http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd/cincy_2003/index.html) there are
not only thumbs but captions as well... :)

Dialup?  What the hell is that?  Cathy? :)

Drew