cincy 2k+4 photo collection request / hosting

Hi-res versions of my pictures are available at:

http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd/cincy_2003/fullsize/

I will be adding perhaps a dozen or so more shots to that directory by
tomorrow morning, so don't rush to d/l them before then.

I can also host Cathy's digital shots for download if she likes, provided
she can provide them to me on CD (given that's she's on a slightly lower
bandwidth connection than I am... :) )

Drew