Dude in the Postal Truck

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=883099

Not mine

Here's a guy selling what you want.

I am selling my 1987 16V. It is a 3 owner car. The second owner bought in 1988 with 15,000 miles on it, and it was in his family until last may when I purchased it. It currently has 116,000 well maintained miles on it. New items are as follows: Exhaust, including the manifold/downpipe fitting, new Bosch Distributor/Hall sender, new ICM, new performance plugs and wires, the Tires are Yokahoma Avid H4's with 13,000 highway miles on them. The car has Power windows, locks. The engine is completely stock aside from maintenence upgrades, and is very strong. It is a factory A/C void car. Paint is good, and there is no rust. I would like $1600 for the car. It is located in the Kansas City Metro Area. It is Tornado Red, with the black and gray interior.