made it home from Cincy...

I can only wish it's a TDI - "only" a 1.6TD.  But it at least gave me
TDI-like mileage, if not quite TDI-like performance.

What was with the dude in the postal truck anyways?  Was he running car
parts across the state line?

Cathy was having fun stringing him along - "Really?  A scirocco.org
gathering?  THIS weekend?  No way..."  :) :)

Drew

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |