From: Jim Jarrett [mailto:jarrett@rpa.net]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 11:35 PM
To: Leach, Michael; Scirocco; brian_wagner@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: Cincy #5 Ramblings

On 6/9/03 10:33 AM, "Leach, Michael" <michael.leach@lmco.com> wrote:

> 2.  Jim Jarrett has astounded everyone with his very own Scirocco and
major
> wrench turning..he even installed Dauns half shafts for him!!
>    another classic quote by Brett V speaking of Jim when his car puked oil
> all over Walmart parking lot and the giant leaps in automotive expertise
he
> has amassed
> "a few years ago that would have ended up with the car on a
> flat bed and Jim on his way home"

OMG.  I'm dying here, reading that.  'Cause it's TRUE! :D

Besides a big thanx to the Yeagleys, once again, I'd like to give a big
thanks to Brian Wagner for his help in getting my A/C system recharged.
Sorry I got kind of torqued when I found out the clutch was bad - I usually
reserve those displays of maturity and self-beating for myself.

I claim Daun & Cathy were correct: I was just hungry.  Mowing down some
brisket and drinks changed my mood for the better instantly...hehehe!

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |