From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of S. Coleman
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 8:57 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: OT,...Brand New BBS Body Kit FS

Ok boys and girls,... I am officially getting rid of everything scirocco
related that I no longer need/want.  I'm just gonna let you all know
what I
have before it goes to ebay and local sales.  First on the chopping
block is
a new, complete, BBS body kit for Scirocco II bodies.  The kit has been
sitting in storage for 12 years.  Still has factory "primer" on it and
the
bag of epoxy, and screws that came with it is still unopened.  I have
pics,
so if you are interested I will send them out privately.
All offers will be entertained,... just understand that this kit cost
about
$1200.00 and there are few that are still out there.
Chris
'88 16v Rocco
'78 8v Rocco
'80 Caddy