[tech] Clutch/Tranny Issues

Like the subject says, I've got tranny and/or clutch issues...

Symptoms:  With the ignition off, I can easily switch from gear to gear with or without the clutch pedal
engaged.  Once I start the car, I have a difficult time trying to put it into gear (yes with the clutch
pedal pressed down).  I'm not having problems finding gears...having problems putting it into gear.
Once, it's in gear and the clutch pedal is pressed down, the car starts to move forward, almost as if I
was slightly releasing the clutch pedal (but I'm not).  This happens even when trying to put the tranny
in reverse.

So far, I've replaced:  clutch release bearing; fresh amsoil synthetic tranny fluid; clutch cable;
clutch; 16V pressure plate (8V tranny and 8V motor).

Is there anything else I can check prior to yanking the tranny?  What can be the cause of this lil
problem which prevents me from enjoying my newly built 2.0l 8V????  I kinda wanna keep the FK tranny.  I
really like the gear ratios.  Very similar to the 4K tranny (if not the same)...

TIA

Sal Guzzo

- Fear is your only god.