Cannon Ball Run: Rochester to Cincy

After a stopover and the Galleria for a bit while waiting for another
Canadian Roc (that didn't make it in time to join the caravan) we got
underway for Daun's around 11:30 or so.

We probably could have done a straight-through drive except the 4 16V's in
the caravan needed to stop for gas... :)

Seriously though, the drive down was a blast - constant banter on the FRS
kept us awake, and we moved along at a pretty steady clip, with the
16V'ers kindly taking it easy so the oil-burner could keep up.  We
arrived around 7pm last night I beleive.

It's pretty quiet this morning, but that's OK as there's a bit of precip
that will hopefully clear up shortly.

Drew (from Cincy 2K3)