of course!

At 09:59 PM 6/5/2003, brett cooke wrote:
>  just doing an oil change, getting ready to go to cincy tomorrow and what
> do i see? a nice slow drip from the power steering pump! gggrrrrrrr....
> screw it, it's going anyways.

Oh yeah?  I'm under the car putting in a front motor mount and I look over
and see that UPS delivered my Euro Intake cam.  With any luck, I'll arrive
tomorrow with a couple more ponies under el hoodo.

Good luck. :)
Jason

----------
1987 Scirocco 2.0 16v   (Almost Euro Cammed!)
1994 Golf 4dr VR6       (Still the fastest!)
1990 E30 325iT
1997 E39 528iA

http://www.scirocco16v.org

"In the olden days, a good flame war could go on for weeks or months, with
hot invective flying around like rhetorical shrapnel. It was high art, high
entertainment. Though tempers flared hot and professional bridges were
sometimes irreparably burned, ultimately it was a game ? a participatory
sport in which the audience awarded points for felicitous disparagements,
particularly well-worded putdowns, inspired squelches."  -- Christopher
Locke, "The Cluetrain Manifesto".

"So yes, the LSD works, sort of like ABS in forward without the foot
vibrator..." - Cathy Boyko