16v people - need a pic please!

Would someone be so kind to send me a picture of the layout of the three control boxes in the rain tray? I need the pic because I'll be mounting the boxes and bracketry in the same location of my cabby. I still have my ICM and OXS box mounted to the stock 16v bracket and but can't remember the installation layout and for some reason does not seem that intuitive...

Thanks in advance!  and Happy Cincy people - wish I could be there with ya! (instead I'll be getting liquored in Vega$ and hopefully not embarassing myself in front my co-workers!  :D   )

L8R, JT