Turbodiesel manifold available @ Cincy for 8V turbo projects

I will be bringing a transverse (A1,A2) TurboDiesel exhaust manifold to
Cincy for sale or trade.

These can be used in a home-brew 8V turbo conversion (I think there's a
thread covering this on the Vortex,) albeit not without some
modifications.

Ebay hounds may be interested to turn it around for a dollar or two - I
have seen these manifolds go for over $100 US on EBAY (some say higher,
but I haven't seen it.)  I am willing to sell or trade for much less than
that.

Email me before 6:00pm if you're really interested, otherwise check it out
this weekend at Cincy.

Drew

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |