[RE: So, what ever happened to.....(long)]

Great update Shannon, some of those names I haven't heard for ages,tho some
are still around. Too bad some of the news isn't positive in the Rocco sense,
but thanks for the update regardless. And I'm a day away from verifying the
health of Julie's MkI, it may not be the same one of which you speak, she's
had a few! Looking forward to terrorizing the interstate on the way to Daun's
with her. The bastard is learning terms like "boot" and "spanner", they're in
England. And yes, Cincy appears to be the centre of the Rocco universe. Cathy