So, what ever happened to.....(long)

Ah, so that previous message about the bad engine experience
was indeed your engine... bummer.
Hope you can either get a replacement bottom end, or somehow
get the car up and harrassing people on the streets again.  ;)

Two quarts of oil every fuel stop!?  Shiznit... that gets
expensive and ozone-depleting really fast.

So what do you put up with driving now?