for those not attending cincy this year (and families of thosewho are)

--- Michael Carlson <m-carlson@comcast.net> wrote:
> > Fellow listers,
> > please be sure to check this page:
> > http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/f-cincy-2k%2B3/
> > its empty now, but i intend to do nightly updates
> directly to the server
> via
> > casa-de-cheapass.
> > when its active, the index page will be:
> >
> http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/f-cincy-2k%2B3/index.htm
> > hope this comes in handy.
> > Al
>
> Virtual Cincy!  I love it!  Thanx, Al!
>
> Now you just need to hook up a web cam (or two) at Daun's
> place...   ;)

Believe-you-me, the thought has crossed my mind more than
once.  However, I have no web-cam and I've been having some
ISP issues this week.

Hmmmm.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '81 Scirocco, '82 Scirocco, '85 Scirocco.
"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong."