Help needed again!

Hi all,

I guess a picture is better than a 1000 words, so here's over 3000 words
worth.

http://64.35.20.9/mrack-bushings.jpg
http://64.35.20.9/mrack-bushings1.jpg
http://64.35.20.9/mrack-bushings2.jpg

According to Prothane these bushings (red ones) are good for ALL mk1 and mk2
manual steering racks. So what's mine chopped liver?

Thanks,
Tom C
'79 "The Project" Scirocco

>Hey all,
>
>I took the rack out of the car to clean it up, put the new poly bushings on
>and new tie rods. The damn bushings aren't even close to being the same.
Are
>there different manual racks for mk1's? If so, does anyone have the correct
>ones for my car? Mine are smaller than the ones shown on Bahn Brenner
Motors