Was Tire choice for teardrops Now Falken Azenis Q

yes, a directional tire can only be mounted according to the rotation (going
towards the front of the car) this also mean that you cannot rotate tires
left to right, onluy front to back, My KHumo's Escta's 712 are the same, I
never had a problem with directional tires myself.

Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.