OT. 2.0 crossflow q(RD interference too?)

So would this make the RD motor(GTI 1.8L 10:1) an interference motor also?  Thanks,

-Rob

Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
generally speaking all engine that use a knock box and have 10:1 compression of greater are inetference engine, this includes ABA/JH or 3A/JH or 9A/PL HYbrids.

Chris DeLong wrote:Marc is correct. The ABA IS and interference engine. I know this personally.
Little story: Customer with 52k miles on the car had the belt slip 7 teeth.
Bent intake valve on cyl #4. 185,185,185,110

Thems be the facts

Chris DeLong
Fine Tuning
206.367.5503