87 Scirocco 16V for sale

Yup, money is tight (getting married + too many cars) and I need to sell
my 1987 16V Scirocco.  Located in Toronto ON.
Red with cloth interior, no sunroof, pw or ac.
Interior is nice except for the missing headliner and some pry marks below
the glove box on the dash.
Car was stored for 5 years before I bought it in February.  170K original
kms.  Runs very nice and strong.  16V tranny self machined in May, so its
got an 8V in there now.
Car has rust around the drivers door handle and around both front and rear
passenger side arches.
Car was oil sprayed regularly and so is structurally VERY good and rust
free underneath.
Car comes e tested but not cert.
It needs a rebuilt passenger side rear caliper and probably pads and
rotors on the front.
Car is very nice and solid, not modified and very reliable.
Asking $2000obo
Will include 2.0L 16V bottom end if asking price is met.
Pics at
http://www.vwot.org/community/modules.php?set_albumName=albun16&op=modload&name=Gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php&page=2