OMG, it worked?

--- Jim Jarrett <jarrett@rpa.net> wrote:
> Well, I drove the Scirocco around the block today,
> finally, only two weeks
> and one day after starting my clutch/radiator/oil pan
> gasket install.
>
> Tomorrow I need to drive it some more, to make sure
> things don't blow up.
>
> I'm SO slow at this stuff.  Does it take everyone else an
> hour to get the
> speedo cable back into the tranny?

Preach to the choir brother Jim.  I think you, me & Cathy
should have a race to see who's slowest at a project.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '81 Scirocco, '82 Scirocco, '85 Scirocco.
"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong."