OT: FTP help

I am trying to use Allyn's pic hosting
ftp://list:list@scirocco.dhs.org:69/

but for some reason when I click on that link it opens
up so I can browse the files, but not upload files.
It worked before on my computer also.  My regular
internet explorer isn't working which I think is
related.  When I get on IE6 all I get is a page not
fount error, but I use this tencent QQ browser which
is basically IE and it works perfect.  The tencent
browser I was able to upload files, but recently I
can't.  I tried using mozilla and that didn't work
either.  But what is more important is why do I get a
page not found error on IE, but I can use virtually
any other web browser fine.  That is the tencent one,
mozilla, and AOL one.

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco