[FS] A2 GLI, Red, 16V in Cincy

It's my brothers.  He's had a company car for a few years now and the Jetta is getting little use.
 He thinks it's a shame to keep it and not use it, besides he's in Iraq.

Good:
-Original, unmolested.  Red.
-Starts and runs well.  No major driving issues.  garaged about 50%.
-Good maintenance AFA oil changes, etc.
-My bro is not a hot rodder, street racer, etc.  Never autocrossed.  Not abused by any stretch.

Bad/worn:
-~180K+ miles, odo inoperative
-A/C inop
-some PW switches are flaky/inop
-Recaro on driver's side worn through (pass side near perfect)
-has been hit and repaired in rear.  Some water leakage from rear driver's door.  Very possibly
just the liner inside the door.
-Needs strut bearings, or correct assembly of struts.
-Has a Midas exhaust, and it's bad again.  I tried to talk him out of it in the first place...
-Lifters getting a little clackety.
-headliner removed/peeled back from leak at Fuba.

photos here: http://scirocco.dhs.org/cheapassron/misc/mikegli/

Mike (brother) was asking $1250 but for this list I'll tell you his min. is $1000..I can't go
lower than that for him.

Email me if interested!  Car is near Cincy.