Mock Faceplate for CD Deck?

I just went and bought a really nice cd deck.  It of course has the
detachable face but I've still heard of people either stealing the unit
without the faceplate or breaking in to search the glove box for the
faceplate.  Well, I was wondering if they make anything that makes it look
like there is no stereo at all. Even if it is just a plain flat generic mock
faceplate I could fix it up to look like a tripple guage deal.  Anybody know
of something like this?