Fw: Engine install - injector problem??

----- Original Message -----
From: Anson Clement
To: jdbubb@ix.netcom.com
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: Engine install - injector problem??

I managed to extract an errant air shroud (I think thats what those thingys are called) from my 86 8v using a hooked piece of wire and lots of cursing.... I didn't remove the intake.

Anson

Could you post this for me Dan? my e-mail is pharked up.

I believe the engine in question is an 8V although I could be wrong.
In any event, stick a rag in the port so nothing can get into the cylinder
and root around in there with a screwdriver if you have to.
Dan